Rehabilitation Physicians of Georgia, P.C. (RPG) is dedicated to providing superior clinical care and prompt administrative response. All physicians are board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R), the field of medicine that focuses on the treatment of neck, back, repetitive motion injuries, and chronic pain.
We can provide patients with a full range of conservative protocols including, but not limited to diagnosis and treatment for:
- Spine, Neck and Back Problems
- Muscle Pain
- Sports Injury
- Joint Pain (knee, ankle, elbow, shoulder, hand, hip)
- Work Related Injury (Workers Comp)
- Repetitive Motion Injury (e.g. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Regional Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)/ Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Brain Injury Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Post Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic Testing & Nerve Conduction Survey
- Injection Therapy (Trigger Point Injections & Epidural Steroid Injections)
- Spasticity (muscle tightness) from Stroke (CVA)
- Strains and Sprains (e.g. Tennis Elbow)
- Range of Motion Problems
- Motor Vehicle Accident Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Scoliosis - Kyphosis
- Herniated Disc
- Disc Pain
Perform Electrodiagnostic Testing (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) in the diagnosis of entrapment neuropathies, i.e. Carpal Tunnel, ulnar tardy, tarsal tunnel, peroneal nerve entrapment plexopathies, nerve root involvement from herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, peripheral neuropathies, myopathy, etc.
Perform Disability Ratings (MMI & PPD) for Motor Vehicle Accidents (including medical narratives), Social Security, Work Related Injuries.
Provide pain management, using Injection Therapy, Tendon Sheath & Trigger Point Injections, and Epidural Spinal Injections, Facet (Z Joint) Blocks, Selective Nerve Root Injections, Motor Point Blocks & Major Joint Injections.
Our Commitment: The physicians, mid-level practitioners, and staff of RPG are dedicated to returning the injured employee to work and play quickly, safely and economically. We work closely with our patients to negotiate their return to work.
Our Medical Focus : RPG physicians are board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R), the field of medicine that focuses on non-surgical treatment of neck, back and repetitive motion injuries (i.e. Carpal Tunnel syndrome), common to America’s working men and women.
- Conservatively manage acute neck, back and repetitive motion injury pain
- Function as Primary Care for all acute and chronic musculoskeletal injury
- Perform disability ratings (MMI & PPD) for all work related injuries
- Conduct Independent Medical Examinations (IME) and provide objective second opinions
- Manage post surgical pain
- Perform electrodiagnostic testing; EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies, including pre-employment Carpal Tunnel screening
- Perform epidurals and facet blocks as appropriate
- Conduct plant/site visits
- Consult with employers on ergonomic solutions
- Physician call back to employer contact within 24 hours
- Faxed progress notes within 72 hours