We can provide patients with a full range of conservative protocols including, but not limited to diagnosis and treatment for:
- Spine, Neck and Back Problems
- Muscle Pain
- Sports Injury
- Joint Pain (knee, ankle, elbow, shoulder, hand, hip)
- Work Related Injury (Workers Comp)
- Repetitive Motion Injury (e.g. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Regional Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)/ Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Brain Injury Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Post Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic Testing & Nerve Conduction Survey
- Injection Therapy (Trigger Point Injections & Epidural Steroid Injections)
- Spasticity (muscle tightness) from Stroke (CVA)
- Strains and Sprains (e.g. Tennis Elbow)
- Range of Motion Problems
- Motor Vehicle Accident Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Scoliosis - Kyphosis
- Herniated Disc
- Disc Pain
Perform Electrodiagnostic Testing (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) in the diagnosis of entrapment neuropathies, i.e. Carpal Tunnel, ulnar tardy, tarsal tunnel, peroneal nerve entrapment plexopathies, nerve root involvement from herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, peripheral neuropathies, myopathy, etc.
Perform Disability Ratings (MMI & PPD) for Motor Vehicle Accidents (including medical narratives), Social Security, Work Related Injuries.
Provide pain management, using Injection Therapy, Tendon Sheath & Trigger Point Injections, Motor Point Blocks & Major Joint Injections. and resources for Epidural Spinal Injections, Facet Blocks, and Selective Nerve Root Injections.